Succulent Dudes

My little Succulent Dudes ....

A pattern test for misssBerlin

The Succulent Dudes



Look at this sweet little Trio: Echeveria, Saguaro and Domino Cactus Dude. This is the latest pattern I was able to test for MissBerlin. Aren‘t they cute?

They are the newest members of her Dudes collection. All small, bald and just too cute. Only to differentiate at their different caps, which also give them their unmistakable characters.

I fell in love with this little creatures the first time I saw them 💕
That must have been the Pumpkin Dudes back then, sometime in 2019. Later I was able to test „my” first Dudes pattern - the Woodland Dudes. The Pine Cone Hat is one of my all-time favorites, although it has faced great competition over the years.
 
With the Succulent Dudes Dana, the person behind misssBerlin, again managed to transform the natural beauty and character of these plants into small caps for the Dudes. I only wish I had a better selection of green shades. But with Covid19 and the lockdown it is still difficult to buy yarn quickly.

Here some more photos


The Echeveria Dude



The Saguaro Dude


The Domino Cactus Dude


My three Succulent Caps


The pattern for these lovely Dudes available via Ravelry


Comments