No Limits

No Limits

Phew, another pattern test is finished: No Limits, the new pattern by BebaBlanket. 




No Limits is an Overlay Mosaic pattern worked in rounds but the pattern has also an option to work in rows. There are charts for 3 pattern variations for working in the round and 1 for working side to side. The best is: all variations can be combined with each other. And, when working in the round you don‘t have to cut the yarn after each round. The color changes are made in one corner and you just carry the yarn along.

My No Limits is based on pattern variation No 2. 
It is made with King Cole Comfort DK in the color Truffle (color A) and Stylecraft Special DK in Cream (color B) with a 4,5 mm hook.

I worked according to the chart as it is drawn (up to round 30) and repeated the pattern starting with round 19. After 3 repeats I had to stop because I ran the risk that my Truffle would not be enough for another repeat. I finished the pattern with one more round 19 in color A and a round of back loop single crochet, also in the color A.

My finished No Limits measures 80 cm in a square, big enough to cover my knees and lap on a chilly day.

A lovely pattern that is also suitable to play with colors a bit. But I especially like the corners. 





Comments